The servers are updated you can find the latest client HERE!
You can read more about the update HERE!
Experimental 0.4.8.3 Changelog
- Added airdrops that spawn all over the map and drop valuable packages of weapons and gear
- Added meteor strikes that spawn rare resources, incoming and active meteor strikes will be displayed on the map, WARNING: meteor strikes can damage bases!
- Added craftable vehicle air drop beacons to spawn a vehicle via air drop
- Heavy slot type items have been added to the game, the player can only carry one heavy slot item at a time and is slowed down and cannot use other items while carrying a heavy item
- Slug vehicles have been added to the game, they are a large heavy truck designed for transporting heavy slot items
- Vehicles now have health and can be destroyed, vehicle health can be viewed in vehicle ui window
- Vehicle repair wrench has been added for healing vehicles
- Vehicle handling has been overhauled, vehicle weight plays a much greater factor as does engine power, the Kanga is easier to handle at low speeds
- Vehicles will now accelerate at different rates based on the material type they are contacting (eg. snow, dirt, stone etc.)
- Added a new crafting ui for items that have several different recipes (eg. arrows)
- Biome based building restrictions have been removed
- Weather systems have been re-enabled
- Female player customisation options have been added
- Gear stat progression has been flattened out, there are 2 tiers of workbench now (down from 4)
- Vehicle wheels can be shot off again
- A player vision cone has been added to the map for when the players line of sight diverges from the direction they are facing
- Inventories now stack column first for easier management
- Raid drills now create a nobuild zone similar to C4
- C4 no longer contributes to machine build limit
- Improved chat window message handling
- Increased ladder climb speed
- Shotguns can no longer be fired without having a shell chambered
- Fixed a bug that would scale down some weapons while crouching and aiming down sights
- Added option to have the aim down sights action work as a toggle rather than something that needs to be held 'Toggle Sights'
- Fixed bugs with third person construction placement validation
- Added camera shake to explosions
- Fixed a bug where players in an attachable vehicle seat wouldn't be entered into the seat properly when initially loading them
- Fixed a bug where multiple player entities could be spawned for a single player
- Fixed several issues with vehicle lights not tearing down properly
- Vehicles no longer show hit markers when shot
- Fixed an issue where the skybox was not being rendered into the reflection map
- Fixed several memory leak issues
- Server memory usage improved
Legacy 0.3.8.9 Changelog
- Removed bakenavmesh command which was being used as an exploit.