KOJJA

report a modo !

hey , first of all i hope that you will consider my message and read i thouroughly , okay first of all , the server was wiped as it was scheduled to , so me and my team of 4 members started looting and worked our ass off to build a base , and made it full of good stuff such as we made like 2 or 3 shotguns , 3 grey coats , and took like 2 meteors , we did our best to be on the lead we even had 2 engines of goat and some gearboxes of roach , we stayed at the lead and we didnt break a sweat , then gein just did wipe the server again because of his silly mistake that he forgot to remove the wipe kit which is composed of 1 c 4 and 2 detos , i think gein is not good enough to be a modo and i hope that my efforts will not be neglected or at least i get refunded , and once again i think gein is not egligible to be a modo, and when i speak to him he baned me and mute me from server ...... ! , thanks for ur time and i hope that my message will be well heard
Edited by KOJJA

hello kojja unfortunaly the kit wipe did not get removed and yes thats shitty,i am sorry to all players and i told every one i would make it up,but you could only swear and say stupid things that where not nessery thats why i muted you and gave you a temp ban,by now there is already a refund made!

i always try to keep you guys happy,if you would have talked normal to me like all other players this would not have hapend(mute,ban) i under stand that you are mad because you worked for it like all other players,but arent we all human to make mistakes?

sorry for this all to happen hope you enjoy your time here again.

friendly regards

btw that ban was already gone after a few minutes

• Downvote 1

sorry for my rage , i was actually in quite a shitty mood and i have put it in a bad way , my previous message in the forum was out of anger am pretty sorry that i raged that way and i promise i wont do it again

okay kojja i realy understand your point in this mather,any one could get mad in this case and rage.

try to talk first next time with the admin on duty :) there is always a way to solve a isue.