Sign in to follow this  
KnightHawk

Closed Current and Future Updates

Hey guys/girls,

As you all know, usually the update is out by now. The reason the update is not currently out is our VPS that hosted all of our cracking files was recently shut down, without notice. Albeit, most files are recoverable, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done to get it all back up and running again.

This, is where we'd like to reach out to you guys. I very rarely ever ask for anything back from this community, but we could really use the communities help in acquiring a new VPS, either by being supplied one or by help with donations from you guys. With the right VPS, we could even create an AutoPatcher to make updates similar to what you would get with Steam.

For obvious reasons, neither myself or any of my admins (even with a VPN) want to be uploading the updates from our own networks (The whole uploading of pirated stuff)

Feel free to let me know how you could potentially help out or if you have any other ideas.

• Upvote 3

if the issue is uploading the files i can easy upload them for u send them by email or any other private mean and i'll upload them without fear of been arrested the chances of police arrest me in my country for piracy are smaller then me winning the lottery send me msg inbox

• Upvote 2

Just now, DaveFeitosa said:

if the issue is uploading the files i can easy upload them for u send them by email or any other private mean and i'll upload them without fear of been arrested the chances of police arrest me in my country for piracy are smaller then me winning the lottery send me msg inbox

Although I do appreciate that, we're looking to be able to handle it all ourselves.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AquazorN said:

What requirements do you have on the vps?

No massive requirements. It basically won't be used for anything other than cracking, uploading, downloading. At least 4gb's ram, decent processor and good bandwidth that doesn't have a super low cap. We upload/download at minimum, 500gb's a month.

• Upvote 1

A huge thank you goes out to AquazorN for giving us the use of his personal VPN. We are currently working on recovering the lost data and hope to have an updated client out in the next 24 hours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

give him admin, i mean, thats what i'd do, he clearly showed he's dedicated to the community and that he wants to help it so like, y'know, just a suggestion

Edited by RockFord
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1