• Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Steam Account   02/22/18

Attention Members: Some recent updates on our website has resulted in all linked steamID's being purged from the database, Yes this was intentional to clean it up for the new login system. Existing Members please link your Steam Account HERE
Sign in to follow this  
punksnotdead83

Closed Seriously???

You need to get this sorted... I'm pretty sure it's J.LamaR that is the culprit with these recent kicks/bans - https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/rust/1524901 he was the only one that didn't get kicked or banned today... this site won't even update their client, won't reply to post on their forum, the admin are clueless about what is going on and it needs to be sorted or knight-table will continue to decrease in popularity.

Edited by punksnotdead83

@punksnotdead83

Any semblance of respect that might have been had for you or your word, is completely gone due to your inability to make a post without being a dick.

Seriously my dude, you make posts like this bullshit post and the others and then wonder why we don't respond? I think you may wanna give your head a shake. If you spoke like this to people in real life, you'd get a punch in the mouth.

A little respect, goes a long way.

What is your problem... I really just want to play this game, why trolling... It would have took one person to reply and it all would have been fine... I bought legit version to get away from you and your toxic site, so fuck off.

So basicly site did is the goal of it . It got you free game to try out , you liked it you bought legit version . I say Job well done ! Knights table ! Its scum like mee who keeps leaching the free game , specialy now when price went up . :P

• Like 1

And nibba why you dishing out incoherent and flat out useless criticism to a website that lets you play games for free. This isn't their job, they have a life outside of this. Just chill the fuck out, there's other communities you can join, but if you're getting games here for free, why the fuck complain. Go buy the game if you have complaints.

• Like 1

hoo wait he says i bought the real version to get away from you ( i did also but not to get away ) but if u did that to get away from him why are u still complaining?

• Like 1