• Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Steam Account   02/22/18

Attention Members: Some recent updates on our website has resulted in all linked steamID's being purged from the database, Yes this was intentional to clean it up for the new login system. Existing Members please link your Steam Account HERE
EnemyCrab

Closed /kit kt help?

Once in a while I'll see a message pop up saying if I change my name on Steam to include Kights-Table.net at the end I'll gain access to another kit.

So, I have done this. I restarted my game. I restarted Steam, even. I notice now when I log in I have an (S) and a (KT) tag in front of my name, but I don't have access to any kits other than /kit starter and /kit steam.

Am I doing it wrong? I haven't seen the message pop up since then and I don't see anything about it on here anywhere.

Also while I'm here-- what does /kit kt include exactly?

b98cd1336601d6cca32e8dfe0667c497.png

11 hours ago, EnemyCrab said:

Once in a while I'll see a message pop up saying if I change my name on Steam to include Kights-Table.net at the end I'll gain access to another kit.

So, I have done this. I restarted my game. I restarted Steam, even. I notice now when I log in I have an (S) and a (KT) tag in front of my name, but I don't have access to any kits other than /kit starter and /kit steam.

Am I doing it wrong? I haven't seen the message pop up since then and I don't see anything about it on here anywhere.

Also while I'm here-- what does /kit kt include exactly?

b98cd1336601d6cca32e8dfe0667c497.png

Try just /kit it will show you all the kits you have access too

5 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

@KahunaElGrande

5 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

/kit it does not do anything. It says the kit does not exist.

I know what kits I have access to. I'm asking what needs to be done to gain access to /kit kt.

dca0e7cef7bb22f661a4f970da801f6f.png

Ok. I can see what kits I have access to. I have tried putting Knights-table.net in front and behind my name on Steam. I still do not have access to /kit kt however.

I got my wife to join, change her name to have Knights-Table.net at the front, and join the Steam group, and she has the same issue. It's probably something that broke at a certain point that now doesn't work for new players. When I ask people in game if it's broken they say it works fine for them, but perhaps they hooked into it before a certain time.