Once in a while I'll see a message pop up saying if I change my name on Steam to include Kights-Table.net at the end I'll gain access to another kit.

So, I have done this.  I restarted my game.  I restarted Steam, even.  I notice now when I log in I have an (S) and a (KT) tag in front of my name, but I don't have access to any kits other than /kit starter and /kit steam.  

Am I doing it wrong?  I haven't seen the message pop up since then and I don't see anything about it on here anywhere.  

Also while I'm here-- what does /kit kt include exactly?  

b98cd1336601d6cca32e8dfe0667c497.png

11 hours ago, EnemyCrab said:

Once in a while I'll see a message pop up saying if I change my name on Steam to include Kights-Table.net at the end I'll gain access to another kit.

So, I have done this.  I restarted my game.  I restarted Steam, even.  I notice now when I log in I have an (S) and a (KT) tag in front of my name, but I don't have access to any kits other than /kit starter and /kit steam.  

Am I doing it wrong?  I haven't seen the message pop up since then and I don't see anything about it on here anywhere.  

Also while I'm here-- what does /kit kt include exactly?  

b98cd1336601d6cca32e8dfe0667c497.png

Try just /kit it will show you all the kits you have access too

5 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

@KahunaElGrande 

5 hours ago, KahunaElGrande said:

/kit it does not do anything.  It says the kit does not exist.   

I know what kits I have access to.  I'm asking what needs to be done to gain access to /kit kt.  

44 minutes ago, EnemyCrab said:

@KahunaElGrande 

/kit it does not do anything.  It says the kit does not exist.   

I know what kits I have access to.  I'm asking what needs to be done to gain access to /kit kt.  

20180213_125009.thumb.jpg.14aa54093e929d6b72aa86112fd9adf0.jpg

Worked for me

dca0e7cef7bb22f661a4f970da801f6f.png

Ok.  I can see what kits I have access to.  I have tried putting Knights-table.net in front and behind my name on Steam.  I still do not have access to /kit kt however.  

I got my wife to join, change her name to have Knights-Table.net at the front, and join the Steam group, and she has the same issue.  It's probably something that broke at a certain point that now doesn't work for new players.  When I ask people in game if it's broken they say it works fine for them, but perhaps they hooked into it before a certain time.