• Announcements

• KahunaElGrande

Steam Account   02/22/18

Attention Members: Some recent updates on our website has resulted in all linked steamID's being purged from the database, Yes this was intentional to clean it up for the new login system. Existing Members please link your Steam Account HERE
Sign in to follow this  
IR0N

Closed Eerix1188

@IR0N What is this supposed to show? See the dmg on Thompson. Body hit is 38, they were all body hits, you landed only 3 so that's 3x38=114 if he was naked, but he had armor on... So if this is to show that he didn't die from that its just a bust. I wrongly accused someone of cheating yesterday, it happens to all of us, I realized that he wasn't after I checked the combat log. In the moment it feels like you hit him 10 times, but when you watch the video carefully you realize you hit him just 3 times. I watched it on 0.25 speed 5 times already. I'm not sure, but I think you even hit the guy behind him once on 0:22
Anyways, next time leave clear description of what happened with the video so we would know what to look for and not spend 15 min of watching it clueless :)

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry but this video wasn't mean for nonstaff members. They've been messaged the appropriate details. There's really no reason for anyone but staff to be posting in this.

• Downvote 1

Everyone is allowed to respond, its a forum. If you only want staff to see msg it to staff. Either way im pretty sure the rules in the hotel are no violence, so why are you breaking the rules :c

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1