Sign in to follow this  
aleman200x

Closed Why i be BANNED

I will answer all your questions in this post:

1. Why I got banned?

You were banned for following reasons:

- Exploiting bases

- Playing with already banned player (who joined with the same name after being banned lol)

- Airbases all the time (I already warned you tons of times)

- Duping stuff

- YoYo using aimbot (150 kills in 10 player server in 2 days after wipe, players reported to me he don't miss single shot, I love when these no namers come to the server and start rekting everyone :D)

2. Why I'm authorized on your base?

Admins can authorize where they want, as you know admins don't play at KT server so our names at your totem shouldn't hurt you that much.

• Like 1

Dude hurt world is a survival game, destroy houses and kill people is part of them. We are playing this game for more of 3 year. Never use hack, don't need it. Yo-yo is one of the best players in Cuba. For that reason he has a lot of kills. He don't build houses or raid he just play to kill. I understand that if you don't have any proof of hacking you can't ban us. About the totem I understand you are the admin, but in all houses I rip I never see you name. Why in my house??

- Airbases all the time (I already warned you tons of times).

YOU NEVER SAID NOTHING TO ME ABOUT THAT. NEVER

AND REPEAT THE MAP WAS CREATED FOR THAT EVERYONE CAN BUILD WHEREVER THEY WANT, EVEN IN BLACKSAND

SAWY NEVER PLAY BEFORE, YUNIER NEVER, YOYO NEVER WAS BANNED BEFORE; AND DRAGOON300X AND ME NEVER BE BANNED. WHIT WHAT BANNED PLAYER I PLAY LOL.>:(¬¬

SAWY NEVER PLAY BEFORE, YUNIER NEVER, YOYO NEVER WAS BANNED BEFORE; AND DRAGOON300X AND ME NEVER BE BANNED. WHIT WHAT BANNED PLAYER I PLAY LOL.>:(¬¬. WHEN GEIN WAS ADMIN NOTHING OF THIS HAPPEND. I THING THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR RULES.

JUST THING WHY I NEED C4 IF I CAN DESTROY BASES. DONT HAVE ANY SENSE.

Actually, air bases are not allowed on the server.

My admins, do not need to provide you with proof if banned. They ban if and when they deem it necessary. I trust their judgement.