Sign in to follow this  
dutcher

Closed Ban hurtworld

Steam ID 64 76561198124900801
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:82317536
Steam ID 3 [U:1:164635073]

reason: ban evade

Hello,
I noticed being banned from the Hurtworld server, I do not know the reason for my ban but if possible I would like to discuss it to know what rule I could have broken and so not to reproduce later if I'm unbann.

Thank you in advance for giving me your time

Dutcher

5adf948c5dd84_Screenshot2018-04-2421_32_02.png.627cc9d82b986c6549c7ed6e67bd3c3a.png

Your were autobanned because you got same ip as banned player (SAWY) who was playing with YoYo which were banned for aimbot and much more, you can check the reasons at the another post by aleman.

Thank you for answering me so quickly but

I think it's an IP error because I never play with SAWI's nickname because I've never played with YoYo
I'm part of another team named PTR2Q

Edited by dutcher

klauz he isnt in my team, and sawy yes, and sawy never play before in knight-table, so he cant make cheat, and dont say anymore yoyo play with aimbot, you dont have proof of that

10 minutes ago, dutcher said:

Thank you for answering me so quickly but

I think it's an IP error because I never play with SAWI's nickname because I've never played with YoYo
I'm part of another team named PTR2Q

I just had another look and looks like ban system messed up with your Ips, since you are French and Sawy were Mexican. I'm sorry, you can join KT server again ;)

Just now, aleman200x said:

so my friend never play before and you say he was banned, and you dont asnwer me nothing

All your crew were banned because two of you were cheating, if you play with cheaters you will be banned also.

2 minutes ago, aleman200x said:

we just play good, you dont have any proof we make cheat because we play without cheat. you banned us for your balls, because we play good

Yall are gods of Hurtworld no doubt