Sign in to follow this  
aleman200x

Closed BYE HURT, KLAUZ FUCK YOU

Klauz only uses his power as administrator to ban people without any evidence that he is cheating. HURTWORLD is a survival game and you can play house building like in SIMS or you can kill people and explode houses. just like you can build where you like, since that's what the map was created for. Playing well is not cheating and that's what my team does, playing well. It is a pity this abuse of power and I repeat, without proof. thanks gein for your administration. Klauz you can suck my balls, you're a great asshole. With much regret, goodbye knight-table.

PS: everyone can enter my general discussion and see that he never answered anything, just stupid things. he only knows how to offend. equally careful players, likes to enter the house and be authorized in the totems. nobody knows why or for what.

STUPID BOY

Klauz solo usa su poder como administrador para banear personas sin prueba alguna de que esta haciendo trampa. HURTWORLD es un juego de superviviencia y uno puede jugar a construir casita como en los SIMS o puede matar personas y explotar casas. al igual que puede construir donde le plazca ya que para eso crearon el mapa como es. Jugar bien no es hacer trampa y eso es lo que hace mi equipo, jugar bien. es una lastima este abuso de poder y repito, sin pruebas. gracias gein por tu administracion. Klauz puedes chuparme las bolas, eres tremendo imbecil. con mucho pesar, adios knight-table.

PD: todos pueden entrar en mi general discussion y ver que nunca respondio nada, solo estupideces. solo sabe ofender. igual cuidado jugadores, le gusta entrar en las casa y autorizarse en los totems. nadie sabe porque ni para que.

NIÑO ESTUPIDO

klauz is the worst I agree, tho you could make a good text and maybe I could give you another chance, but since you are acting childish and you told me to suck your cojones I think I gonna do it instead. I don't ban people for playing good don't worry, I'm admin for more than 5months and in my ban list are only 6-7 players. We had great clans with really good players which would wipe your ass in seconds and I never called them cheaters or punished them for playing good and all server was crying to me to ban them. I used to play good also and I know how things works don't worry. If I banned you thats why I reached my level of pacience, and thats bad. Because I use to give ALOT of chances to people before banning, I hate banning I were banned so many times for no reason so I act carefully, when it comes to banning I make sure people worth to be banned. So don't come here saying this things because its will only make your situation worse. Youre saying Gein was amazing and I'm the worst maybe its true, make a petition to remove my admin then, I give my best to all Hurtworld players, you can ask people on the server what they think about me. So yeah as you said adios amigo

• Like 1

you are an asshole, u just banned us because your balls reach your little princess level. we wipe the entire server because we┬┤re goood the best players on this shit, if u want to check i out we┬┤ll waiting for you on official servers to show u with all those anticheaters softwares that we ARE GOOD PLAYERS,. AND ALL PUSSYS THAT PLAY HERE SHOULD BE PLAYING "SIMS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. fuck u klauz and your whole panda de llorones. klauz

Edited by LMYoYO

59 minutes ago, LMYoYO said:

you are an asshole, u just banned us because your balls reach your little princess level. we wipe the entire server because we┬┤re goood the best players on this shit, if u want to check i out we┬┤ll waiting for you on official servers to show u with all those anticheaters softwares that we ARE GOOD PLAYERS,. AND ALL PUSSYS THAT PLAY HERE SHOULD BE PLAYING "SIMS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. fuck u klauz and your whole panda de llorones.

Well guy i am shocked to say the least,

thats the first ilike to say to both off ya, i never thought you guy could speak like this

thnx for the good compliments i love all off the players,

BUT,.... if there was a chance off getting a unban this ended that chance right here and now.

regards

• Like 1

I love when they have such kind words.

Like the others said, had you been respectful and come in here with a bit of respect, this may have gone entirely different, but instead, you come in here talking with a complete and utter lack of respect for my staff and this community.

This type of behaviour is not tolerated. To be honest, I am glad to see toxic players like this gone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1