Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOMADz

VOTE on VANILLA (Original) game play no tp+drop all

Vanilla(Original) Like Game Play   7 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE on if DROP all bag + belt on Death should be added and also IF TP to ally and or Teleport to HOME should be removed... hoping to play it the way it was meant to play originally :-)

• YES = No TELEPORT + DROP ALL On Death(BAG+BELT+armor)
    • NO = KEEP same setting as it is now on server
    • NO teleport but belt drop keep bag on death
    • Drop All On Death (BELT+ BAG+Armor)drop but KEEP teleport

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

VOTE on if DROP all bag + belt should be added and also IF TP to ally and or Teleport to HOME should be removed... hoping to play it the way it was meant to play originally :-)

What about the wipe? Any news? Midas messaged me there might be one :)

And I would like to suggest no live map on the website so people have to find and mark things on their own :)

Edited by ubaciosamse

Some more input about why i decided to put this on vote :

a) Some ppl don't care if they die like 50 times in 1 day so they go on a raid get in a big base take items then self kill and spawn at their bed inside their own base with a bag full of loot with only losing "BELT" which they left no item on it by then so no loss but 1+ death and losing some score and wellness... this is why I think drop ALL is really a must in a PVP server like this

b) Some teams of raiders Lets say 3 ppl do a coordinated raid without even self killing basically abusing TP or Home command they raid get in 1 stays in their base 2 go in enemy base then when bag is full the 2 uses /tp friend to take loot to base then 1 tp to 3 in enemy base and 3 goes to 2 and a loop of tp in 5 min interval just happens ... so any teleport command be it /home with some 3 hours interval or /tp friend with 5 min interval is basically being abused by raiders. also on pvp if some one is fighting randomly 1 vs 1 friends could tp 10 kms or more across map and could turn into a 10 vs 1 easy which is not how the game was meant to be played ...

those are some of my oppinions that i can think of right now but trust me ther are many more ways that tp and no bag drop can and are being abused by ppl it would be an ok idea if it was PVE server but pvp and raids will get command and setting abused

just my thoughts 

happy survivng