acharki2

Closed Creating a Server without Steam Authentication

hi guys i wish you are having a nice day , i have i question , i have been playing Rust in knight-Table for a long time , and i wanted to practice pvp , so i created a local server (localhost:....) , and when i try to connect to it using cracked client it says (steam authentication failed) , can anyone help please , thank you in advance . 

I'm also trying to figure this out, im thinking its a client side mod, or a server side plugin. not sure about it. i asked facepunch still waiting on a reply.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:45 PM, MidasTouch said:

@acharki2  sorry you won't find help with that here but this might help you https://www.crackedgameservers.com/topic/1049-rust-tutorials-cracking-the-server-2018/ @Slutty Girl LOL you asked the developers for help to pirate their game ? Dosn't sound smart does it ? :XdBoardBlob:

intrestingly enough i was forwarded to a similar post by one of the dev members at FP, and well sure enough now i have cracked clients joining and the amount of cheaters is incredible. already had 5-10 if not more esp cheaters loot room raiding each other. so rip lol.