respawnTime

Can't connect to vanilla server

The vanilla server seems to have an issue, whenever i try to connect it gives me a Steam Auth Error.

It worked fine yesterday though.

I also saw on this site that there are no players online on vanilla.

I'm using the latest alkad client.

Edited by respawnTime
it worked yesterday

atleast tell us when it gona be back online i think i have to start over i made huge base yesterday and upkeep time of my base ended 8 hours ago i hope in game it is paused

Idk, the whole day it shows that there are 0 players on Battlemetrics and that the server is offline. Not just for me, but for my friend too. When we try to connect, when it shows the map and players (before the whole steam authentication thing) (which usually flashes by in like 3 seconds)  it keeps saying connecting... and then it says:"Disconnected: Connection Attempt Failed".  I don´t know what´s wrong it seems that nothing changed from  yesterday (no updates, changes, ...) and I have everything the same from yesterday. Rn I´m trying to redownload the game, but my main concern is battlemetrics because that isn´t connected to my client in the slightest. I´m glad that I at least know it works for you, so not all hope is lost for me and my friend. Ty for your feedback