BlueRooster82

Where The Hell Is 7DTD Server???

Loved the Knights Table 7dtd pvp server with live map,that actually showed hostiles&animals on map!Is the only reason I joined this site a year or 2 ago.Built castle on a island,but had to leave&couldnt play for a while.Than came back,cuz I heard 7dtd A17 experimential just released with tons of new fun!So come 1st,to check out my knights table&hop on?But no server?No map?&So I figure well,they must be transfering to new 7dtd version&be back up soon?So I go to play on all the other big league server list servers for while.But for some reason or another I always hate each one.Either they dont have livemap,or,they do but dont show you jack sh-t on the map.Like hostiles&animals.Which to me,made a pvp server fair enough,as you could tell if other players/enemys might be sneaking up on you or your base,based upon where hostiles were spawning.So ya had a half chance to stop what you were doing&watch your back&prepare for battle.Lot better for solo player like myself.But anyways,so wtf man knights table?Wheres the server at?Dont mind losing the old,cuz Alpha 17 finally released!?&Every other server site,has flipped over on it,accept for my favorite Knights Table server&map is nowhere to be found dangit,why,whats the prop,&where you at????????......

The server is still there i just forgot to change the link for the livemap on the website cause the ip changed. But you were always able to use it in your browser like http://7dtd.knights-table.net:26924 or http://195.201.167.68:26924 nothing changed.

Also A17 is not really out it is still only the unstable experimental version and we never update to it we only update as soon the main branch updates on steam and the main branch is still on A16.4 like our sever is.

Wow,ok.Your sure right lol.I hadnt actually tried to log onto the server.Just assumed it must be down,when I went to the livemap I had saved on my phone&tablet&it was nolonger there.I see it now though on link ya gave me yeah.But so,thanks for the quick reply Midas!👍Think Im a switch back to 16.4 than,to come on back&see what I still have left if anything,lol.But yeah,A17 is pretty fun lots of new stuff,vehicles,&maps to choose from.Still bugs.But not so bad.To bad maybe ya'll couldnt just keep this server 16.4 is nice,but also make a 2nd server with the A17 experimental on it?Would just be to cool!Cuz God only knows when or if it'll ever make it out of experimental this century,as slow as fun pimps are.But anyway,either way,thanks for the reply&new link to the live map than!👍...

3 hours ago, BlueRooster82 said:

Wow,ok.Your sure right lol.I hadnt actually tried to log onto the server.Just assumed it must be down,when I went to the livemap I had saved on my phone&tablet&it was nolonger there.I see it now though on link ya gave me yeah.But so,thanks for the quick reply Midas!👍Think Im a switch back to 16.4 than,to come on back&see what I still have left if anything,lol.But yeah,A17 is pretty fun lots of new stuff,vehicles,&maps to choose from.Still bugs.But not so bad.To bad maybe ya'll couldnt just keep this server 16.4 is nice,but also make a 2nd server with the A17 experimental on it?Would just be to cool!Cuz God only knows when or if it'll ever make it out of experimental this century,as slow as fun pimps are.But anyway,either way,thanks for the reply&new link to the live map than!👍...

It will come out of Experimental was the same with A16 shouldn't even take that long for the first stable build but yeah like i said as soon the main branch updates we will update.

Midas,well so I went back to A16.4 in Steam to play on Knightstable tonight finally&have tried repeatedly to get on the server.&All goes well loading up on the server almost there,even shows nother player joined on livemap being me,but.Than it it gets stuck loading where it says"Starting Game",have waited bout 10 minutes this time just to make sure it wasnt ganna finally let me on.Any advice???

Well I had just finished downloading back to A17 to play for a bit,than seen your responce in email.So tried the copy of A16:4 I had made in my Steam folder,&for some reason it than worked just fine to log on to server finally.Ofcourse my xbox controller wouldnt work sense I couldnt use steam overlay where A17 was now downloaded.So am now reverting that back to 16.4 in Steam to play with my controller than.But yeah,I think it will work now&problems fixed.Unfortunately my castle was obviously raided which I expected&so will start a new.But,is seeming servers looking pretty empty&abandoned,sucks cuz is a nice map,but guess I really will be alone on it,more than I like.So hopefully,the official A17 hits Steam soon enough as ya said,so ya'll can get on that&folks will return back quick than yeah.But anyway,once agin,thanks for the quick reply.&I swear I'll quit buggin ya now,lol😏👍...